Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Holiday Gift Guide: For Her

I love love love the winter holiday season! The best part for me is being able to give the people I love gifts that are unique and fun. I work in the gift industry, which means I travel a lot to trade shows all across the country and work with many boutique buyers, so I definitely get to see a lot of really cool stuff and meet some really great people. I love supporting vendors I work alongside with or have met through the years of working shows - so I put together a little Holiday Gift Guide For Her list for all of you out there who don't know what to get the woman in your life with some of my favorite gifts from vendors I adore! 

I'll post a For Him Gift Guide later on in the week with more gifting inspiration (because lets face it, men are impossible to shop for!) 

Feeling Smitten Bath Bombs: Pepermint Swirl $5.50-$11.00, Holiday Gift Set $40.00 
Top Shelf Wine Glasses: Christmas Wine Glasses $21.95, Pilsner & Stein Glasses $21.95
Glory Hause Picture Frames: Christmas Picture Frames: $13.00 - $36.50
LS Arts Wine Stoppers: Christmas Wine Stoppers: $14.99 - $25.99 


Love Always,
Dakota J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...